Adjudicator Travel Assistance Application
- The grant is only for supplementing the cost of travel for the adjudicator to a festival, and is not to be used for fees, hotel, or food/ per diem allowance.
- Festival committees are allowed one application per calendar year (for one adjudicator)
- The CMFAA will have no influence or suggestion as to whom a festival hires as part of this application, other than that the adjudicator being hired is a member in good standing of the CMFAA. You can check the status of prospective adjudicators here: http://cmfaa.ca/cmfaa-directory-2/directory-search/
- The maximum that may be awarded to a successful application is $400, which can fund up to 50% of the adjudicator’s travel costs.
- The adjudicator’s home address must be at least 750 kilometers away from the festival location.
- Please note that the total funds available for this grant are determined by the CMFAA, may vary from year to year, and are available on a first come first served basis.
- Decisions made by the CMFAA are final and not subject to further discussion.